We’ve all experienced those times when it’s hard to get words down on paper. It seems like you become distracted with a million thoughts that never mattered before you sat down to write. Just know you’re not alone, you’ve just entered a state of writer’s block. According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, writer’s block is a psychological inhibition preventing a writer from proceeding with a piece.
Unfortunately, writer’s block doesn’t have a criteria of the kind of person, time or assignment; when it hits, it hits.
Top 5 most frustrating things about experiencing writer’s block:
- It always seem to happen when we’re on a tight deadline,
- Nothing you put down ever seems good enough to be in the final draft,
- There seems to be no existing examples that relate to your topic,
- “I can’t write” (Person enters a black hole of self doubt that doesn’t help them be inspired or complete task),
- The only way to overcome writer’s block is to write!
You may be thinking, isn’t the name of this site Writers Block, why yes it is!
Writers Block LLC is here to support you through your trauma. Our virtual tutors understand that writing is not always an easy task and sometimes all you need is a little guidance and support. Writing is a form of expression that is used in all areas of life. This is where our experts come in.
Schedule your session with a tutor that will equip with you with the tools you need to complete the task assigned. For longer projects, we encourage you to subscribe at email@example.com for access to ongoing work sessions and online resources.